Strict Standards: Non-static method Mod_Product::nextitem() should not be called statically in /www/wwwroot/April2018/tin-solder-wire.com/source/widget/product_detail.php on line 221
60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China, 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire, 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China-Product Center-Foshan Xi Feng Tin Products Co., Ltd-
  • this is a image
Name:60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China
Product Name:60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China
Alloy:Tin Lead
Composition:60 tin and 40 lead
Core:Rosin Flux 2.0
Origin:China

Send Inquiry

Product Description

60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China

 

Solder wires are actually available in many different alloys. Majorly solder wires can be divided into two groups, basing on if it contains lead. Lead containing solder wire generally have a tin percentage at 63% or less than this and remaining is lead.

solder wire China" alt="60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China" border="0" />

 

The 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China is categorized in the leaded solder wire family group. It is known or written as solder wire Sn60Pb40 or know as solder wire alloy 60/40. It typically means that in the solder wire, 60% of the content is made of tin, and the other 40% is made of lead. This is what the 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire means.


5 points of information about the 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China (Q&A):

1. What is the melting point of 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire

    Ans: this alloy has a melting point at 183 to 190℃, very close to the eutectic alloy temperature of 183℃.

2. What working temperature is needed for 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China?

    Ans: We recommend a soldering temperature 50 to 80℃ higher than the melting point. That is to say, working temperature recommended for the Sn60Pb40 is 240 to 270℃.

3. How is 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China compared to the solder alloy Sn63Pb37?

    Ans: they're very similar and in most applications, if you use 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire to replace Sn63b37 is fine.

4. What price of 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire from China?

    Ans: it depends on order quantity and exchange rate between RMB & USD. But a reference price of EXW is about 17USD/kg. The bigger the order quantity is, the lower the dealing price could be.

5. How to check the quality of 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China?

    Ans: first is by visual check, the 60 tin solder wire contains high tin, so it has a more bright silvery color when comparing to a lower tin solder wire. Second is using spectrum analyzer to check the composition which you can get a list of the metal contents and their percentage respectively in the solder wires.


If you need more information about 60 tin and 40 lead solder wire China, contact us - XF Solder, our sales team is willing to provide you more details. Email: xfsolder@gmail.com or xfsolder@163.com, Whatsapp or Wechat: 008613450770997, main website www.xfsolder.com


Hits:

Send Inquiry

Name: *
Company:
Address:
Telephone:
Fax:
E-mail: *
Message: *
Verify Code: Change